WHOLESALE SELLING SPECIALIST
Shinola is hiring a part-time Wholesale Sales Associate to drive sales in a retail department store environment. ThisWholesale Sales Associate is responsible for representing the brand through exceptional customer service, product knowledge and visual standards at a specified account location.
We can assure you that you will work in a dynamic and creative-driven team. You will use your skills and learn from a very diverse team of professionals who will train you and keep you creatively and positively challenged!
- The Wholesale Selling Specialist must be able to speak to the brand story and create a boutique experience in a fast pace environment.
- Communicate key features of our product and maintain brand awareness and product knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service with every client interaction by informing and educating every customer about our brand history, partnerships, and product details.
- Provide customer feedback to the Regional Manager on all ranges of products, especially newly launched products.
- Works closely with store sales teams to provide support on all sales or inquiries in regards to Shinola.
- Communicate sizing, fitting/defective product issues, stock levels and needs, best/slow sellers to Regional Manager.
- Properly display, and store merchandise according to company guidelines
- Ensure all products are displayed at all times.
- Maintain visual presentation throughout the day.
- Open/Close caseline presentation to expectation.
- Strong work ethic
- Great understanding and execution of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter initiative driven
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented mentality
- High level of visual and merchandising understanding
- Previous sales experience in a luxury retail or wholesale environment.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.