Wholesale Marketing Associate, Europe - Fixed Term Contract
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade.
The Wholesale Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting and executing the kate spade new york brand strategy. This role will Marketing support across the Europe organization to ensure that the brand is appropriately represented in new and existing markets across channels. The right candidate will have marketing expertise in a fashion/luxury brand business. This role is located in our Regent Street office.
This role is initially for a fixed term basis of 6-9 months commencing August 2017.
- Support the day to day needs of the Europe Marketing Department
- Responsible for marketing programs that continue to evolve the customer in-store experience, drive traffic, sales and awareness, and continue to grow the brand presence in Europe.
- Work closely with wholesale partners to develop and execute strategic and creative events that drive traffic and increase customer awareness and measure ROI.
- Find and develop ATL and BTL opportunities with media vendors, landlords and other business partners to drive brand, business and new customer acquisition. Work with partners to ensure all added value marketing opportunities are explored and supported.
- Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies through CRM programs in coordination with accounts. Align with the ecommerce team where necessary.
- Ensure that all local marketing partner websites are kept up to date with brand imagery and details.
- Partner with Global PR to ensure that samples and images of product are made available to accounts to support wholesale PR needs.
- Support cross-channel initiatives and oversee the correct and timely delivery of creative assets and communications
- Ensure brand values are adhered to and guidelines maintained. Work with cross functional teams – social, ecommerce, pr, visual and wholesale in this endeavor.
- Manage wholesale content and creation calendar.
- Partner with Sr. Director of marketing on seasonal/annual budget allocation.
- Manage all seasonal, international creative asset delivery. Collate needs, specifications and copy requirements. Brief and manage process of approvals.
- Liaise with global creative team and external production houses, agencies to ensure project deadlines are met and all parties aligned. To include but not limited to: print, ooh, direct mail and digital media both seasonal and adhoc requirements.
- Prepare all recaps and ROI to evaluate effectiveness of paid/unpaid investment in ATL and BTL activities, programs and events. Create seasonal presentations and ensure thorough communications with key stakeholders in business.
- Experience driving Marketing programs in a retail/luxury business
- Experience within wholesale marketing
- A high level of organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic individual
- Strong level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Positive, proactive approach to the role
Kate Spade is an Equal Opportunity Employer