Wholesale Account Executive
Style Mafia is looking for a sales representative with an understanding of our brand identity to manage and grow our wholesale accounts. 3-5 years experience with a brand or showroom in fashion required. ERP System, wholesale cloud system, Adobe creative suite and excel proficiency preffered. Position is full-time out of our Miami showroom. Must be willing to travel for tradeshows in NYC, Paris, LA, Vegas and abroad 4-5 times per year.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships with buyers, department stores, e-commerce sites, and specialty store accounts.
- Meet and negotiate with key customers on financial plans & sales targets prior to the start of the season.
- Book and carry out showroom appointments seasonally in US & foreign showrooms.
- Present collections and make recommendations based on sales performance and current trend.
- Process orders and work with stock representative to see all units are allocated & invoiced.
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through on orders and deliveries.
- Supporting the CEO with administration, correspondence, and phone calls and reporting of sales.
- Collate sales information from key accounts, analyze and report to senior management.
- Lead the set up and disassembly of showroom collections.
- Research and target new customers.
- Assisting the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries.
- Raising credit notes for returned faulty and SOR stock.
- Representative of the brand at all times demonstrating professionalism.
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business when necessary.
Skills & Attributes:
- Must have Account Executive or sales experience with a proven track record in women’s and/or men’s contemporary fashion accessories/ lifestyle products.
- Sound commercial knowledge of the wholesale fashion accessories and lifestyle market.
- Experience building relationships with key department store & specialty store accounts, along with an appreciation for the targeted market.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Confident in dealing in retail math, selling reports, financial measurements, and aspects of budgeting.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and a cloud wholesale system (Joor, NuOrder, Le New Black, etc.)
- Ability for frequent domestic & international travel.