WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE - kate spade new york #5226 Mississauga, Ontario
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores across the United States, and more than 87 shops internationally. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
we are currently seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in retail sales. the seasonal stock associate supports the brand by providing operational excellence in the stores and offsite/warehouse to elevate the customer experience and drive store productivity.
essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and process inbound deliveries in a timely manner; monitor to prioritize the daily workload
- ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise
- be knowledgeable of stock including quantity, how many units are on hand, what is selling and what is not
- support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day
- conduct price changes and markdowns as necessary
- maintain overall cleanliness and organization standards on the selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite/warehouse.
- audit compliance and achieve shrinkage goals
physical and scheduling requirements:
- must be available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings, weekends, holidays
- ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 60 pounds
- ability to load boxes in and out of delivery truck (offsite/warehouse only)
- must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high energy and high traffic environment
- standing for extended periods of time
- bend / stoop
skills and abilities required:
- willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to multi-task, results driven and flexible to change
education and experience required:
- minimum 1-2 year experience in a retail industry of relevant experience as a stock associate.
- high school degree preferred