VP OF FINANCE
As VP of Finance you will play an integral role and act as a true business partner to the Executive team. You will establish financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. The role will also include analysis, creation and corporate development.
- Work with Executive Team to establish, monitor and enforce financial policies, procedures and ensure internal controls are being enforced.
- Act as the link and bridge between the finance team and executive leadership.
- Partner in identifying technology and software to simplify department processes and practices.
- Oversee the compilation of financial information into financial statements.
- Review, reconcile and analyze financial results.
- Report financial results to management and shareholders.
- Develop a financial strategic direction for the business, along with supporting tactics.
- Monitor the progress of the company in meeting its strategic goals.
- Lead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes, providing clarity on variances vs. plans and tracking trends in the business.
- Develop a system of performance metrics that support the company’s strategic vision.
- Manage and lead the finance team by playing an integral role in recruitment, retention, engagement and development.
- Participate in the functions and decisions of the Executive Team.
- Implement operational Standard Operating Procedures in the accounting department.
- Foster key relationships with partners (ie Citibank).
Our ideal Candidate:
- 7 years + experience in roles that have prepared you well for the responsibilities of this role and the industry
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance; CPA required, MBA is a plus.
- Must be familiar with QuickBooks and preferably SalesForce.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating others.
- Ability to make recommendation to resolve problems or issues effectively by using judgment that is consistent with company standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Can articulate thought analyses throughout the organization.
- Injects fresh perspectives and enjoyable interactions; engage in the dynamic nature of a less structured growth-centric environment.