We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative storyteller with a love for video and motion graphics. The Videographer/video editor intern will work under the direction of the Marketing, Creative and Photography Departments to create video content for social media and web for brands like Savane, Cubavera, Rafaella, Laundry, Peony, etc. This is a great opportunity to be part of an established fashion industry creative team and gain exposure to all aspects of the marketing and branding world. This is a paid part-time internship.
* Collaborate under the direction of the marketing, creative and photography departments to create compelling and targeted content for social media platforms for the PEI brands portfolio.
* Work according to brand guidelines and social media guidelines to help promote brands in the digital sphere with appropriate and original content.
* Capture video with respective directors.
* Understanding and proficiency of video lighting.
* Create storytelling visuals that are audience and brand targeted.
* Present ideas that are executable within budget and resources.
* Edit content according to needs to include graphic treatments, color grading, coding, music, sound mixing, tags, metadata, dynamic typographic treatments, etc.
* Currently enrolled in either a Masters/ Bachelors/ Phd, or a recent graduate.
* Experience with video-editing software and video production, included but not limited to:
+ Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
+ Adobe Creative Suite
+ Digital SLR Cameras: Canon and Sony systems
+ Video lighting
+ Video codec
+ Google enterprise
* Course experience in video production/graphic design
+ Must have samples of video reel
+ Show production process and concept development for the existing reel work.
+ Show storyboards and timelines for projects
* Be familiar with all social media channels and video capabilities within each channel.
* Enthusiastic about new technologies and willingness to think outside the box.
* Ability to work in a fast paced deadline based environment with multiple departments.
* Clear understanding of color management.