VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING, AMERICAS
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The VP of Marketing is responsible for the overall marketing, retail marketing, and digital marketing execution of HUGO BOSS Americas. This individual will report to the President, lead a small team and partner directly with HUGO BOSS Headquarters on overall strategies. The VP of Marketing will be accountable for key deliverables including spend objectives. We are looking for energetic, passionate brand-builders who thrive in innovative and action-oriented business environments. The successful candidate will inspire fresh ideas and approaches within a dynamic growing company.
- Work closely with HUGO BOSS AG Marketing team to ensure initiatives enhance the brand’s business model
- Work closely with HUGO BOSS AG in order strategize and direct the brand’s image; ensure synergy in the execution of collections based on guidelines provided
- Create and execute ongoing integrated programs and initiatives for Wholesale, Retail & Digital
- Create, identify and implement integrated visibility programs
- Develop fiscal budgets and oversee proper spending
1. Senior Leadership Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in global, branded consumer environment, ideally an iconic brand.
- Profound experience with central-local organization set-ups and the respective areas of responsibility that allow the fully leveraging central and local expertise.
- Budget responsibility and accountability across several countries
- Multifunctional leadership experience as well as managing a full complement of marketing functions.
2. Functional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record in brand building, marketing and communication in the Americas for luxury brands, ideally fashion.
- Building brand image and equity through a quantitative and ROI driven approach.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in generating unique and compelling ideas
3. Personal skill set
- Highly developed strategic and analytical capability coupled with excellence in execution and attention to detail
- A genuine leader who motivates a team through strong rationales and excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Highly performance driven through self-motivation and agility
- Innovative and commercially minded with a 'can-do' attitude
- Unquestionable personal and professional character and integrity.
- Flexible in terms of adapting to changes or shifts in priorities
- Customer focus
- High energy and hands-on attitude
- A clear bias for action, solution-orientation, and getting things done
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.