TYPOGRAPHY DESIGNER - Well-Known Beauty Brand - DOE
Our client, a World-Famous Beauty Brand, is seeking a freelance Typography Designer for a two-month project! Ideal candidates will have clean, sophisticated, and elegant typography.
- Develop insightful, aesthetically compelling, and functional design concepts that support creative ideas toward to goal of solving client challenges
- Lead the creation of production-ready comps and assets that support multiple screen sizes and formats
- Maintain a positive relationship with both Creative and Technology staff, ensuring that visual designs meet the requirements of both departments
- Support client-facing conversations focused on the development of visual assets
- Maintain and promote an internal awareness of industry design trends and standards with a strong focus on processes and tools
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proven experience in a technology, advertising, or design agency
- Savvy in latest design and technology trends
- Demonstrated deep understanding of digital design or interactive experiences
- Ability to articulate your creative thinking
- Interpersonal skills and boundless optimism
If you are available and interested, please send us your most current resume with any work samples.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.