TRIM INTERN - PAID *PART TIME*
**IMMEDIATE START ONLY**
- Assist Trim Associate with Source/Develop trims in local market for all divisions.
- Help resource new suppliers.
- Issue sample P.O’s
- Assist with follow up with suppliers on all sample P.O’s.
- Assist with communication back to design delivery schedules of all development/samples.
- Maintaining and categorizing trim cards in the trim library.
- Maintains trim sample library seasonally.
- Enters new vendors in BMS.
- Exposure to BMS and have the opportunity to work on a trim photo archive project.
- Provide production team support by making trim runs to mid-town as needed.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 years’ experience.
- Able to work under 30 hours
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
Targeted Competencies :
- Strong communication skills
- Assist in follow up with all vendors to ensure development is following design calendars.