SAVE THE DATE!
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Swimwear Anywhere has a great opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production ready artwork.
- Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
- Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
- Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
- Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
- Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
- Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
- Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
- The ability to hand draw and paint (critical requirement)
- The Ability to mock up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 (Mac Platform)
- A Highly organized team player who can work in a fast paced environment
- A strong eye for detail, color, design and composition
- An excellent work ethic and a great attitude
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile Design preferred
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years design studio experience
Please apply with your resume, portfolio and cover letter that includes your desired pay rate.