TEMPORARY RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - Part-Time (Joe's Jeans)
Founded in 2001 by Creative Director Joe Dahan, Joe’s redefines everyday style with its inherently LA sensibility and distinctive rock + roll point-of-view. With an emphasis on offering the perfect fit for everybody, the brand takes a revolutionary approach to denim and sophisticated classics, incorporating the very latest in technology to offer product that is beautiful, innovative and fits flawlessly.
Joe’s Jeans currently has an exciting opportunity available to join our team as a temporary part-time Sales Associate. Sales Associates at Joe’s Jeans are responsible for working with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of sales generation and customer service.
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience required.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Interest in fashion and trend awareness required.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.