Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Education: High School or equivalent
Category: Customer Support/Client Car
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest
brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do.
Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for
excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business.
We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and
track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees
unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you
to come share in our success.
We are looking for temporary call center representatives to
assist us in our call center during one of our busiest season.
The right candidate must be customer service focused, technology
savvy, very detailed oriented and enjoy working in a team
• Answer inbound calls/emails regarding product and
• Process repair instructions according to customer requests
• Keep detailed records of customer interactions and
• Partner with team leads and supervisors to resolve issues in a
timely manner and meet our high customer service standards
• IOS/Android Software knowledge is a must
• Familiar with IOS/Android App pairing is a must
• Minimum of 2 years of service-related experience
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
and personal services
• Strong Technical Aptitude
• Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) system experience a plus but
we’ll train the right candidate
• SAP experience a plus
DIRECT HIRE - NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc.
designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the
most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord,
Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy
Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career
opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive
compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner
stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or
parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other
legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws.