Senior Technical Designer - Women's Department
SAVE THE DATE!!!
The Agency Worx will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Senior Technical Designer needed for Women's department of a large company!
Must have at least 10 years of experience working in Women's!
- Utilize advanced technical knowledge and product expertise to lead important and complex apparel development categories
- Translate design concepts to generate patterns that incorporate proportional lines, fit requirements and construction feasibility
- Create and communicate pattern revisions, incorporating styling and fit changes
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel development process from inception through production, including but not limited to pattern making, grading, construction, costing, manufacturing, embroidery, materials and machinery
- Must be able to conduct fittings
- Ability to write product specs and advanced construction instructions
- Must be problem solver, and be able to work in a fast paced environment