The Systems Analyst provides support of the Manhattan WMOS software for projects and enhancements to the existing environment.
- Gather detailed reporting requirements from business / operations users.
- Take the lead in testing of existing and new WMOS configurations. Creating test transactions and running tests to confirm WMOS configurations meet requirements and specifications.
- Defining and documenting requirements for data, and workflow processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external data validation, and outputs.
- Design, develop and test labels in standalone and integrated Print and Apply systems.
- Assist operations team in user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Provide production support to end users.
- Evaluate, implement, and support new developments/enhancements.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prior experience with Manhattan WMOS is preferred. The Analyst should have at least 2 years’ experience in supporting recent versions of Manhattan WMOS package.
- The Analyst should have at least 3 years’ experience in retail (apparel) warehouse functionality.
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing reports in SQL Developer is required.
- Experience with integration to host ERP systems or with mechanized distribution systems such as conveyor systems is a plus.
- Experience with GS1/UCC label development using CYBRA JMagic designer tool or other.
- Ability to write SQL queries for troubleshooting and analyzing problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment.
- Ability to identify business requirements.
- Ability to document process and functional flows.
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both operations and technical.
- Present research and assist in finding root cause of issues.
- Solution oriented and creative thinker.
*GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer*