The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
Description of Responsibilities:
To perform the day to day processing of account payable transactions to ensure company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner, inclusive of compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals, as well prepare payments.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Oversee the quality review of the Giorgio Armani store expenses including freelance invoices, check request, mail checks and utilities.
- Support payable processing according to time frames which will optimize productivity of company funds.
- Analyze and report on month-end and year-end payable activity for review.
- Allocate account charges against appropriate budgets.
- Prepare various audits, reports and research reports as assigned by the Senior Director of Accounts Payable.
- Perform expense quality review of associates and invoice entry.
- Review vendor statement and investigate any past due invoices.
- Ensure that all invoices are paid according to agreed terms of payment.
- Investigate old outstanding items, respond to telephone and written inquiries from operations and vendors and resolve vendor disputes in a timely manner.
- Responsible for any additional duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar high end related field
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- College degree or equivalent