City: Los Angeles, 90012, United States
Education: High School or equivalent
Minimum experience: 2-3 years
Dates: From 09-11-2017
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
The Store Service Coordinator is responsible for providing overall support to the store teams with various tasks and administrative functions.
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Organize and maintain all files and paperwork and submit any required paperwork to corporate offices on time and with accuracy;
- Maintain daily organization and operational efficiency in the back of house common areas;
- Facilitate store transfer request, charge sends, and product inquiries;
- Assist with updating of required templates and logs;
- Support the shipping and receiving process and reports any issues to Store Manager and takes necessary steps to resolve;
- Assist in the timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV's, damages and negatives on hand;
- Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager/Operations Manager;
- Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
- Assist Operations Manager in the ordering of store and office supplies;
- Assist with floor coverage during peak periods as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail or hospitality;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities and problem solve;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Experienced with technology to utilize retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Team player attitude.