The TJX Companies,Inc.
Store Manager - Metro NYC Hiring Event TJX (TJMaxx & Marshalls)
We are extremely excited to be hosting a Store Management Hiring Event on April 25 & 26, 2017 in New York City! This event gives candidates the opportunity to interview with multiple hiring managers for Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager positions in both TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores, across the entire New York City metro area (NYC, Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Staten Island and Northern NJ ). If you are an experienced Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, or District Manager, please apply here to be considered for the event. If you are selected, you will receive correspondence to schedule a time to interview. You will receive more details if selected, but the event will be hosted in Upper Manhattan.
* Accountable for Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
* Develop creative plans to increase store sales
* Manage store expense control and payroll to optimize business
* Focus staff on Loss Prevention priorities
* Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
* Recruit, train, develop and manage a large team of Associates and/or Managers
* Three to five years' retail leadership experience as an Assistant Store, Store or District Manager
* Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
* Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
* Strong interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.