VP, Store Planning and Allocation
We are in an exciting stage of evolution as the rules of retail
are changing rapidly. As consumers continue to reinvent the
interaction between customers and brand, New York and Company is
transforming the way we bring product to market to better serve
our product obsessed, value conscious technology savvy customer
base. The Store Planning manager is focus on analyzing current
trends and previous results, they acts as an essential adviser
on the items and quantities our stores should carry. They look
for the risks and opportunities in every decision and work to
build trusted internal relationships. Through careful analysis
of data and current trends, you help identify risks and
opportunities in the assortment and store set strategy. The
relationships you build with your business partners enable you
to serve as a knowledgeable and trusted adviser to the
Merchandising team as they create an assortment.
• Develop and execute location level sales plans that influence
inventory buys and allocation projections.
• Lead cross-functional leadership meetings to align on style
and sku productivity by store group by analyzing sales data
at the style/sku level and translate that into style/sku
goals at a store level.
• Work in close partnership with the cross functional partners,
including Merchandising, Planning and Allocation and Store
• 4-6 years of experience. Retail experience in Store Planning
and Assortment Planning.
• Strategic thinking with strong business partnership skills
• Ability to drive and own work stream with strong sense of
accountability and ownership
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
• Experience in presenting to leaders, working with cross
functional teams to drive results.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.