The Stock Associate is responsible for working as a member of the store team to achieve store sales goals by processing all inventory transactions accurately and quickly and helping maintain a clean and organized stockroom and sales floor.
• Stocks all selling areas and stockroom with merchandise
• Examines merchandise to identify items to be replenished throughout the day
• Stays familiar with products, display guidelines and merchandise information
• Supports store and associate sales productivity and customer service by processing all inventory transactions accurately and on a timely basis
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Maintains the stockroom, i.e. back stock, new production and supplies for the whole store
• Processes all shipment accurately
• Monitors the amount of volume working with the allocation upon the approval of store manager
• Plays a large part in Loss Prevention by making sure everything is censored correctly
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Understands back office operations and procedures ( i.e.: receiving, transfers, damages, ics sheets, etc…) to keep the store and company shrink to a minimum
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers; acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers.
• Interpersonal Savvy – Relates to all types of people in an appropriate and helpful manner; builds appropriate rapport while building effective relationships.
• Integrity - Is a direct and truthful individual and doesn't misrepresent him/herself.
• Drive for Results – Consistently challenges themself and subordinates to meet goals.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• 1-2 years prior work experience in a retail environment
• Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
• Solid independent work ethic, exceptional time management skills, and high level of ownership
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
• College Degree preferred