Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
The Gucci Stock Associate is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
- Store operations;
- Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV's and damages;
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
- Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
- Manage all ordering of store and office supplies;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci standards;
- Assist with floor coverage during peak periods (Low to medium volume);
- Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Effective written and verbal skills;
- At least 1 year of experience in a previous stock role;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task in a high volume environment;
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- Team player approach.