SR. TECHNICAL DESIGNER - LADIES (Must Speak Spanish)
- AAS Degree in Pattern making, Fashion Design or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in Technical Design, Pattern making, Apparel manufacturing, or Fashion design – ladies experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of garment manufacturing process
- Computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point; Web PDM, PLM and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as problem solving skill set
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as an innovative and creative mindset
- Ability to develop fit specifications, complete size grading, construction details and a technical sketch from a prototype sample, photograph, or design sketch
- Strong knowledge of both knit and woven fabrics and their different draping properties.
- Hands-on patternmaking skills a plus
- Flexible/adaptable to function effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, demanding workload environment
- Issue dispositions for resolution of failed audits and quality issues with warehouse QA department.
- Analyze returns and power reviews data, share findings/analysis with cross functional team members, and implement a corrective action plan as needed.
- Salary to 80K
- Full time with great benefits!
Must speak Spanish
Company will pay for relocation to Miami