SR. SALES EXECUTIVE - Corporate NOT Retail
LF Beauty is a global beauty supply chain leader with offerings for primary packaging, turnkey cosmetics, promotional packaging and instrumental beauty tools. We operate in the Americas, Europe and Asia with primary manufacturing operations in Europe and Asia.
LFB/US region is responsible for the sales within product categories of primary packaging, turnkey cosmetics, promotional packaging and instrumental beauty.
Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals by directing sales forecasting activities and reviewing market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates. Collaborate with Engineering, Merchandising, and Customer Service Teams to carry out all sales and service initiatives. Own a significant portion of direct revenue generation for the company's product efforts, including developing and executing a strategic revenue plan including penetrating market sectors, targeting accounts, developing pitches, developing relationships, and acquiring customers.
- Define and oversee activities, incentives, and processes to improve the value of existing customers.
- Identify, assess and qualify new business channels and prospects; establish new business partnerships.
- Develops and implements annual sales plans to support achieving revenue and gross margin targets while staying within company strategy and objectives.
- Set sales targets and accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenues.
- Develop, recommend, and implement sales strategies and plans to ensure revenue growth across company product lines.
- Set short and long-term product strategies, client sales strategies and sales goals for department and individual Account Executives.
- Evaluate success of sales programs and implement changes to ensure goals are achieved.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meet with key clients to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in Primary Packaging, Promotional Packaging and Turnkey Beauty Product sales or project management is required!!!
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, and 5 years at senior sales management level preferably in the Beauty or Personal Care industry.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in developing and managing key global accounts.
- Strong revenue generator with a history of success in sales and sales management.
- Strong technical skills in strategic and sales planning.
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop and lead people.
- Solid understanding of selling to brands and retailers.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to source and aggressively pursue potential customers.
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; be able to adapt selling methods to diverse range of customers with varying levels of sophistication.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; have good planning and organizational skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or technical field.
- Able to navigate the various functions within accounts including procurement, marketing, product development, planning and manufacturing.
- Have proven track record of having met or exceeded sales goals.
- Must be accomplished at developing / delivering formal presentations.