Reports to: Chief Creative Officer/Director of Content and Curation
The Brand Marketing Assistant works collaboratively with the Director of Content and Curation and set and grow brand strategy, partnerships, and a community of social content for Sprayground. Work with Sprayground's global retail partners and develop guidelines and mentor channel associates. Utilize customers; staff and brand advocates to convey the Spraygorund lifestyle and brand identity.
• Store Accounts- Work closely to Sprayground's top accounts globally to create launch events and special promotions seasonally.
• Street Teams – elevate standards for representatives for the brand that are aspirational. Build a community of talent/people of interest to build a strong following. They can also be used for product, “models”, content and tools for selling online directly.
• Identifying Sprayground Representatives – develop a community of aspirational people that have great followings and elevate the brand to build a stronger representation of Sprayground. This community can have a multifaceted use as content contributors, brand representatives or sponsored entrepreneurs.
• Communication and Coordination – all efforts should be coordinated and shared with PR and Content to be effective and have impact in all channels of the brand. Maximize cross-functional relationships to deploy and convey the brand via social media.
• Brand Advocates – in all these efforts, grow brand advocates that elevate and expand the Sprayground following and grow brand awareness
• Events and Spaces- Coordinate real world events with the digital experience through the online community.
• Be aware of and help implement new content trends and editorial ideas as they relate to the Sprayground brand and customer
• Be able to manage and at times generate photo content and assets to support programs.
• Collaboration- Mange from start to finish any collaborations Sprayground's develop from inception to final roll-out at retail, communicating with PR and social media outlets.
• 4+ years marketing experience
• Culturally relevant, with a highly developed interest in fashion, art, music, and photography as it relates to the Urban Outfitters customer
• Ability to work on a variety of projects at one time
• Ability to build relationships and work with a variety of coworkers across multiple teams
• Passionate about culture, branding, and the space in which they intersect
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing or another relevant field
Travel: Some Travel Required
• New York, NY