Reports To: Sourcing Manager/Senior Sourcing Manager/Sourcing Director/VP of Sourcing and Production/ SVP of Sourcing/CSO
Direct Reports: None
Haddad Brands is a fast paced and very successful, privately held, NYC based, kid's apparel company.
Haddad Brands holds the global licenses for Nike, Levi’s, Jordan, Converse, and Hurley children's wear. Our work environment is entrepreneurial, fast paced and FUN!
The Sourcing Associate will work closely with Sales and overseas management in tracking and updating all information regarding orders and samples.
- Assist Sourcing Manager and/or Director with daily emails, sourcing inquiries and production packages
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that all buys are entered in the buy plan and updated accurately and timely
- Responsible for informing and updating the sales team and overseas offices on stock orders and special orders, placement and status (i.e. moving labels, reorders and daily inquiries)
- Follow up and communicate with the sales team and overseas offices regarding status of ad samples and prototype samples
- Gather information to support analysis and disposition of quality issues
- Send packages to overseas offices
- Receive packages from overseas offices and distribute internally
- Review weekly and prep monthly for approval status reviews
- Monitor D/F and D/A entry
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade or Business, Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a Sourcing Coordinator
- Ability to speak a foreign language a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office