SOREL Sales Rep - CA Based
Join SOREL, an authentic brand with unique positioning: the most OUTDOOR in FASHION and the most FASHION in OUTDOOR.
The Sales Rep is responsible for selling SOREL products through resellers in the assigned territory. As a member of the sales team, manage all sales functions for assigned territory’s to ensure the business grows according to sales projections. This includes account financial planning, assortment planning, developing and implementing sales plans, coordinating special product showings, and working closely with customer service to resolve order issues.
- Manage all aspects of the assigned territory by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sell through of SOREL product.
- Works closely with retailers to establish appropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected sales trends. Meets regularly with SOREL sales management to review sales data and account management.
- Works closely with SOREL departments to coordinate product presentations and provide information on technical aspects of product including design and materials.
- Oversee requests for special product makes by working closely with the special makes department during the development of the product.
- Requires a minimum of an associate’s degree or its equivalent with 5 – 8 years sales experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of sales principles, practices and procedures; possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Footwear and Apparel sales preferred
- Ability to travel assigned territory.
- Candidate must reside in the territory (California).
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age