SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - NYC
Our client is seeking a Social Media Manager who has luxury fashion experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that lives social media marketing. We represent a growing company that needs someone that can hit the ground running.
Salary/Hourly Pay: DOE
Position Overview: The ideal Social Media Manager candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of professional experience in social media and/or digital marketing. Familiarity with managing social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat is critical.
The Social Media Manager will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is a MUST as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the development and posting of the brand’s Social Media content calendar, ensuring consistent brand voice and visuals across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Measure social media growth and engagement using analytics tools (i.e. Social Bakers, Netbase, Traackr) for Matrix global owned social media platforms
- Engage social media community daily across owned media platforms, demonstrating a 24/7 approach to responsibilities
- Use analysis of global social media to generate insights and key learnings for future social media campaigns
- Partner with marketing and education teams to execute global social media campaigns
- Collaborate with social media team in 40+ markets around the world to cascade the global strategy to local markets and understand local needs
- Build social media awareness for the retail vendor’s brands, including influencer activations
- Help develop and plan social media strategy for all brands
- Work cross functionally with all internal teams and be comfortable with working off a retail calendar and familiarized with promotional items and brand co-op’s, including store opening and events
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- The Social Media Manager MUST hold previous Social media and digital experience (blog, video content, copywriting, content management, brand campaigns etc.)
- Fashion industry experience is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- MUST be able to multi-task
- Familiarity with managing social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat is critical.
- Advanced PC skills a plus (i.e. Photoshop, Lightroom, Web analytics, Microsoft Office, video editing, graphic design, etc.)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related communications field
- Candidate must hold US citizenship – no sponsorship required or additional visas will not be accepted for this role
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package