Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Senior Manager for Hudson’s Bay. This person is an expert in social media and digital marketing, a strong strategist and leader that can develop, lead, and execute social media marketing strategies for Hudson’s Bay.
• Develop Social Media strategy and lead the charge in execution of social media management.
• Manage, monitor, create and execute campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, & YouTube. Delegate roles amongst team to provide engaging content with a strong brand voice for social media channels and synergy among all platforms
• Understands social metrics through the use of Sprinklr. Measure and analyze campaign metrics with the goal of adjusting tactics to optimize traffic, conversion rates and overall performance
• Manage analytics, reporting and dashboards to maximize the social experience for all customers; leverage insight to identify opportunities for improvement and rationale for business decision making
• Provide engaging content with a strong brand voice for social media channels and execute daily posts staying current on what’s trending online and what people are talking about
• Be an expert in digital communication and social media subject matter expert by staying abreast of and maintaining a deep knowledge of social media trends, strategies, platforms, tools, best practices, etc., helping define future strategies and what’s next for the brand
• Work with Merchant and marketing teams to develop monthly content calendar for all social media platforms.
• Blogger Relations – leveraging partnerships to develop cross promotional opportunities
• Manage social media agencies and budget
• Work closely with Customer Service to monitor and respond on our social channels, providing prompt, accurate customer service to customers.
• Curate relevant content for our social channels.
• Contribute with creative ideas on how to leverage social media to help achieve business and communications objectivesQualifications
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points with excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• The ideal candidate must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities
• Minimum 7 years of experience in social media marketing, public relations or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing people
• Demonstrated experience performing as part of a highly creative team within in a fast paced technical environment
• Superior experience with social media communications and emerging trends
• Experience with social media listening and reporting tools is an asset
• Experience with social, and search campaign measurement or statistics