DIGITAL + SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR - Contemporary brand
LUCYPARIS | Womenswear Contemporary label
LUCYPARIS is a company that continues to grow quickly and are now looking for a like-minded person to join our collaborative team! Here at Lucyparis- we love what we do and each one of us reflects the uniqueness and vibrancy of the apparel we design.
This role requires one to be passionate about understanding user behavior in regards to shopping. We are looking for someone who is a collaborative, and an empathetic team player. She or he is a natural user advocate and can help foster a deeper understanding of user behavior around shopping.
For our lifestyle blog, we’re looking for content that sits at the intersection of style and substance. This way our audience lives a more informed and inspired life. Focused around core values of individuality, inclusivity, and impact, we’re looking for content that speaks to 360 degrees of a woman’s life, including editorial articles, original video programming, sharable social content across a variety of platforms, and live experiences.
The Social Media Coordinator will manage LucyParis’ social media communications across all platforms globally. This is a Digital Marketing, Public Relations, E-commerce and Creative role that’s meant to execute a 360-degree campaign in support of the company’s goals. This position involves ensuring LucyParis’ social media strategy is fully integrated, executed and synchronized with all efforts across the company, as well as exploring new and innovative opportunities.
- 2-3 years’ experience in editorial for a digital publication, magazine or fashion brand
- A portfolio of printed and/or digital work that demonstrates creativity, ideally in fashion
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills with adept understanding of blogging, social networks and retail
- Highly proficient in various CMS and MS Word. Photoshop and photography skills are a plus.
- Experience formatting in HTML, creating or using email templates and sending email newsletters.
- Experience with a blast email system (SailThru, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Candidates should be interested in building a subscriber base from zero.
- Works to develop user segments and A/B Testing headlines.
- Collect and analyze data and report on open rate, click through, etc.
- Help analyze results and prepare findings and presentations
- A personal interest (read: obsession) in fashion is an absolute must
- Proven knowledge of social media, community management and building brand advocacy through storytelling
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment who is well organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Strategic and creative thinker who excels in execution of brand initiatives, plus understands ROI and digital analytics
- Confidence to be Vendor-facing for interviews, collaborations and pitches
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English Major or equivalent preferred
- Execute social media strategy across all platforms
- Monitor presence online, measure effectiveness of programs and compile monthly reports in correlation with e-commerce and sales.
- Draft copy for the global LucyParis Instagram handle on a monthly basis
- Manage day-to-day activities on Facebook including postings, change of tabs and content for US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- Manage @lucyparislabel Twitter, Instagram handle, facebook, linkedin,
- Direct social media tool integration on the company’s sites
- Manage the lifestyle/blog.
- Help educate team members about best practices and emerging trends on social media
- Collaborate with the Team to track influencer coverage across social media channels