SITE MERCHANDISER - San Jose, CA
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major e-commerce website in their search for a Site Merchandiser! This is a temporary role with FT hours based in San Jose, CA. This exciting opportunity is great for someone with an analytical web background and passion for marketing, merchandising, and e-commerce.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? Our NA Merchandising team is looking for an experienced site merchandiser who can lead a decentralized team of Site Merchandisers, enabling them to employ innovative techniques to deliver a best-in-class online shopping experience. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team responsible for:
- improving shopability by optimizing our site and ensuring our inventory and content is presented with an elevated, relevant look and feel, and
- leveraging web analytics to promote the discoverability and selection of products to ensure we meet our customers’ needs and interests.
The successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Leading a core team of Site Merchandisers to:
- Optimize the on-site customer experience, with a laser focus on the company’s spectrum of value offering to deliver all suites of products.
- Effectively build customer experience working with our Merchant teams to deliver robust selection, inspiring content and clear navigation across desktop, mobile responsive, and apps
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimize promotional efforts and meet business goals
- Set and integrate content strategies based on in depth site analysis, customer needs, and search metrics.
- Analyze the performance and report on site metrics; develop strategies for improving site conversion and customer engagement
- Own and execute promotions in conjunction with the Merchants and Marketing teams
- Partner with our marketing content and editorial teams to create best in class content, tailored to our target customers
- •Oversee and coordinate the category calendar
- Demonstrated people management success
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and e-commerce merchandising executing highly visible online customer experiences
- Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Experience communicating and presenting to various roles within an organization
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively across teams, drive for outcomes and communicate context
- Proficient with Excel
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture and SQL
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly.- REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled