Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting ANN INC in their search for an Ann Taylor Site Merchandising Coordinator! This role is ongoing freelance (40 hours/week) and is located in NYC.
The Site Merchandise Coordinator supports the visual appearance of the website and executes online marketing and business initiatives to ensure a superior customer experience. Ensures all imagery on site is updated and accurate.
The Site Merchandise Coordinator's main responsibilities are:
- Create and maintain Merchandising Master Document
- Responsible for Product web set launch tasks including style activation, sequencing, Site QA, etc.
- Maximize sales through continual site optimization (sequencing, cross-sells, default colors, etc.)
- Responsible for updating sequencing in support of promotional activity
- Work with web production on missing images, late samples, and miscellaneous site issues
- Product Data upload: consolidate each department's styles for the launch and import into system
- Liaison between Merchandising and business partners such as Web Production and Marketing.
- Ensure promotions and markdowns are executed properly on the site
- Continually evaluates on-line environment of the brand and competition
- Handles other responsibilities and projects, as assigned
The ideal Site Merchandise Coordinator has:
- Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent, with 1-2 years’ experience in eCommerce Merchandising or Marketing
- High attention to detail needed to manage data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel (including v-looks ups-- involves a lot of importing and exporting of data)
- Ability to evaluate online environment of the brand and competition; assist with competitive analysis, prepare presentations
- Should have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability, take ownership of process, with excellent communication skills, project management skills and ability to manage lots of moving parts
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong fashion sense with a sense of brand and client needs
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled