We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Washington, DC 20002
Seeking a Showroom/Office Manager for High-end Luxury company in Georgetown, DC! Must have strong sense of high-end fashion and experience in showroom/office management, sales, retail, or executive assistant experience within high-end fashion.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Scheduling appointments, ensuring a luxurious client experience and coordinating with sales and marketing teams to drive enhanced Fine Jewelry appointments and receipts at the Valuation Office. Tons of room for growth in Sales and building personal client relationships.
• Day to day management of Valuation Office processes, including appointment scheduling, coordination with Sales team and Valuations Manager, as well as overall appearance and experience for clients
• Fielding all inbound contact from potential consignors at the office, able to speak in detail about process, key value propositions and The company
• Manage all relevant client information in order to track conversions, lead sources, and revenue from advertising and referrals. Responsible for delivering necessary data to Valuation manager for weekly recap.
• Manage inventory control and transfer process to inbound product processing facility
• Handle all other requests as necessary to support the Valuation office as determined by management
• Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day
• Knowledge of Jewelry and Watch industry as well as an understanding of men’s and women’s fashion
• Polished, professional presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple complex, time sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected
• Effective communicator (both verbal and written)
• Demonstrates the skill and willingness to take initiative and to pro-actively anticipate organizational needs including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines as required.
• Ability to foresee potential obstacles well in advance of campaign launch dates and to problem solve in order to ensure proper execution of Valuation office processes
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
• 1-3 years experience working in the luxury space in a customer facing role
• Sales experience encouraged
• Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and