SENIOR WAREHOUSE MANAGER - Leading Luxury Home Décor Brand
Our client, a Leading Luxury Home Décor Brand, is seeking a sharp and professional Senior Warehouse Manager to lead their warehouse operations in Los Angeles.
In this pivotal role, you will use your stellar leadership and organizational skills to manage inventory, administer cycle counts, receive inventory and goods against POS, and ensure the quality of goods.
- Organize shipping and logistics of domestic and international customer orders, mainly furniture orders
- Oversee warehouse operations and staff
- Drive warehouse improvement initiatives
- Allocate, pick and pack wholesale, customer and internal orders
- Minimum 5+ years of warehouse management experience specifically with inventory management
- Experience with Furniture or Homewares a plus!
- Experience with AIMS or Netsuite and EDI
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities
- Detailed eye with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Organized, autonomous and detail-oriented
Please submit resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.