SENIOR SALES AGENT - CAA-GBG Latin America
Execute strategies and initiatives that deliver effective results on time, to fulfill the business plan and achieve/support goals.
Provide a high level of customer service and management
Skills and Requirements
- Implement and execute short and long-term brand licensing strategies and revenue goals
- Achieve sales goals across multiple brands and key business categories
- Build strong relationships with Licensees to meet and exceed predetermined revenue targets and grow objectives
- Strategize and develop new business opportunities for all licensed categories
- Negotiate licensing deals and present them for approval of Licensing Director
- Identify & fill gaps in product categories
- Collaborate with Licensing Director recommending adding new categories, licensees underperforming replacement and new potential partners
- Analyze licensee’s business performance by reviewing relevant royalty reports and sales/ product development behavior
- Be a liaison with sales, finance and marketing teams.
- Fulfill any and all reporting requirements in a timely and appropriate manner
- Represent agency at relevant licensing events
- Give support in the collections process when required
- Prepare licensing presentations to potential licensees, according to their requirements
- Business/marketing/retail merchandise background. Demonstrated understanding of licensing sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4-7 years in licensing sales
- Excel and Powerpoint proficiency