SENIOR MERCHANDISER, Outlets
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Senior Merchandiser is responsible for successfully procuring merchandise for the Outlet channel at the right inventory levels, price, quality, and availability in order to meet the consumer demand. Supports company objectives, as well as identify and apply solutions to problems that will reduce liability and maximize business opportunities that are in line with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Select and build custom assortments based on product offering, budget, seasonality, price and customer demand that is accordance with merchandise trends and business analysis.
- Builds strong assortments and merchandise programs from conception to execution which drive incremental growth.
- Facilitates merchandise strategies and status of business to all cross-functional partners to ensure timely execution based on analysis.
- Increases customer sales through marketing support and promotion of product to the targeted audience.
- Drives results in merchandising, planning and allocation through seasonal strategies for main, key and basic merchandise categories.
- Manages Inventory effectively from various channels within the company i.e. A|B Pool, and channel returns.
- Manages the development and forecast monthly and seasonal departmental | brand | gender | line | main product group level financial objectives for all product categories that meet financial goals and objectives.
- Maintain monthly OTB process with inventory investments that maximize productivity with pre-season analysis, initial buy, risk buy, replenishment and various additional strategies to ensure merchandise remains competitive
- Manage the completion of all aspects of AG order placement and management/purchasing functions.
- Suggest, Initiate and fully execute all promotional price changes, and bi-weekly markdowns to stores and upper management in alignment with hitting financial targets.
- Coaches, manages and develops team members with effective leadership while teaching best practice merchandising techniques.
- Communicate to management weekly, performance indicators such as sell thru%, markdown rate, and margin contribution to plan.
- Communicates with stores and regional managers on a regular basis to ensure product is effectively placed.
- Drive the distribution of all accurate reporting, including daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal sales.
- Partner with various resources to conduct daily responsibilities (i.e. Wholesale, Regional Managers, Visual Merchandisers, and the Marketing Team).
- Utilizes SAP Retail | BIS | AO Reporting for net sales & inventory based business analysis requirements.
- Manages RMP Merchandise Planning & Retail Assortment Planning System w/Store Cluster + Capacity logic.
- Utilizes Open-To-Buy Tool from AG Global Replenishment for Total Inventory Transparency.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com
- BS College Degree in Business | Merchandising or related experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of Buying, Planning & Allocation
- Excellent organizational, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & PC operations
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Travel 15%