SENIOR MERCHANDISE PLANNER, Factory Outlet
Responsible for successfully developing specific merchandise
plans to meet key business objectives and financial goals,
ensuring profitability and aligning consumer purchasing trends
with product offers in FO. This position supports merchant
teams and works with key areas to drive performance through
analytics while being proactive in response to current
business trends. Supports company objectives, as well as
identify and apply solutions to problems that will reduce
liability and maximize business opportunities. Manage, train,
coach and develop up to 3 direct reports.
Responsibility: Includes, but not limited to-
• Develop & forecast seasonal department / class / subclass
financial objectives for all retail product categories that
meet division level financial goals and present to
• Maintain monthly OTB process with inventory investments to
maximize productivity including initial buy, liquidation,
re-orders, and allocation strategies for specific product
categories to ensure merchandise remains competitive.
• Proactively identify dept. specific retail issues and
opportunities, proposing solutions and communicating a
unified direction: includes recommending & executing
markdowns with the merchandise buying team.
• Regularly (weekly) review of key performance indicators with
sales, margin, turnover, sell-thru and inventory; reacting
to changes in demand and logistics.
• Ensures alignment of merchandise buy plans, budgets, sales
forecasts and other business goals to financial targets.
• Responsible for both pre-season and in-season sales and
• Support the development, implementation & execution of new
business processes, planning tools and merchandise systems
• Partner with various resources to ensure product selection
meets supply/demand (i.e. Wholesale, Regional Managers, IT,
Merchandisers & the Retail Merchant Buying Team)
• Perform Ad Hoc analysis based on historical performance &
merchandise product attributes.
• Build and Manage by store location financial budgets for
• Utilizes SAP Retail / AFS / BIS Reporting for inventory and
other sales based business requirements.
• Utilizes Retail Merchandise Planning System for Inventory,
Sales, Receipts, and GM analysis.
• Degree in Business / Merchandising or 5+ years of related
• Demonstrate understanding of merchandise financials &
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Advanced experience with Excel
• Strong Oral & Written communication skills
• Requires Flexibility / Multi-tasking
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities
• Can do attitude
The HUGO BOSS Group and its brands
HUGO BOSS is growing
For many years now, the Group has ranked among the global
market leaders in superior fashions – and been progressively
extending this position.
Today the fashion group generates sales of 1.75 billion EUR
with a workforce of more than 10,000. Flanking highly developed
product competence and excellent logistics as cornerstones of
this continuing success is a global marketing network powered
by a comprehensive knowledge of markets and consumers in over
Further indicators of the Group’s strength are the high number
(over 1,500) of HUGO BOSS Stores operating worldwide, and the
more than 6,500 other partner POS venues. Consistent,
innovative visual merchandising and efficiently implemented
marketing measures serve to reinforce the image of both the
Group and its brands.
The BOSS and HUGO brands cover all the major fashion segments
for men and women. Additional product groups such as shoes and
accessories, fragrances, eyewear, children's wear, and watches
complement the individual collections. This broad based and
well structured platform enables HUGO BOSS to offer each of its
target groups the fitting outfit for every occasion.
Sorry, applications for this position are not being accepted
through www.StyleCareers.com. To apply for this position,
please apply directly at our website using the link below.
Please be sure to choose StyleCareers.com as the referring
HUGO BOSS is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer