We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
San Jose, CA 95101
Seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for a large e-commerce apparel company in San Jose, CA!
The senior marketing manager leads all strategic and tactical aspects of branding, marketing communications, product development and product launch, especially has strong experience in strategies of online fashion marketing, sales and technologies. The Senior marketing manager works collaboratively and shares top responsibility with New Product Development, Marketing and Sales -- driving strong brand awareness of the brand, creating a product portfolio that is innovative and inspirational, delivering an exceptional customer experience and keeping pace with the quickly changing trend of market oriented to millennial customers. The senior marketing manager leads initiatives that span design, product line management, marketing communications, social media advertising ecosystem, customer service, and ecommerce technologies.
• Quickly get up to speed on the business strategy and all the initiatives that are occurring in the marketing, product development/management, design and advertising.
• Formulate marketing and sales strategies, budget, and present to CEO and headquarters.
• According to our products, define product lines fitting US market; streamline operation between US and China.
• Inspire a team of designer, technical designer, online store and media developers to execute marketing strategies, and achieve goals.
• Implement a stylish, creative and customer friendly online shopping platform to promote the brand and products, and drive sales growth to meet milestones.
• Establish and enhance partnership with major media of fashion industry and social media to execute branding strategies.
• Plan product lifecycle including new product launch, product edition, and discontinuation.
• Play a key role in defining inspirational strategy for the next generation of new technology application in fashion, ecommerce customer services and marketing.
• The candidate must deeply understand market trend of millennials, and have 6 years' experience in apparel market of millennials, including 3 years at managerial positions regarding apparel ecommerce operation, marketing and design as well as brand marketing.
• Strong experience in digital marketing by social media, and has established relationship with fashion media and popular bloggers. Possess a background that includes design, merchandising, production, and product life cycle management.
• The candidate must have experience using data analytics to identify trends and market opportunities, guide product design according to market trends, and making strategic and tactical decisions in day to day operation.
• Entrepreneurship and experience managing a small team.
• Effectively developing strong relationships and easily working collaboratively across all functions of the business are essential skills.
• The candidate must demonstrate a consistent record of taking on critical responsibility in well-known market players such as Zara, H&M, Abercrombie, Banana Republic or major online fashion companies.
• Prefer to be fluent in English and Mandarin, not required.
Bachelor. MBA is preferred.