SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR - Leading Toy Company
We are in need of a visual Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director to join our team in Los Angeles!
As the Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director, you will strategize and create visually appealing packaging solutions. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, analytical, and have a strong desire to learn and keep abreast of the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Craft and complete all print-related marketing materials
- Create visually-captivating graphics that communicate the brand’s philosophy
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Assist with photo shoots
- Perform other duties as needed
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- Minimum 5-7 years’ related work experience in graphic design/MarCom across digital, trade, and brand
- Must have print production, packaging, POP & retail/CPG and structural packaging experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Knowledgeable of working on a MAC platform
- Previous experience working in PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with and/or art directing product and lifestyle photography preferred
- Experience working with packaging engineers for the execution of visual designs
- Previous digital production experience a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit both your current resume and portfolio for immediate consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.