Perry Ellis International is currently seeking an analytical and resourceful E-commerce site manager who will be responsible for planning, buying, merchandising and marketing to drive sales for different e-commerce sites. The ideal candidate will develop strategies to create the best overall customer experience while maintaining a consistent brand image and exceeding sales and margin goals. This position is based out of our headquarters in Miami, Florida.
* Maximize sales and profitability of eCommerce sites through the development of strategy, analysis & reaction to sales trend
* Manages overall sales, gross margin, planning , buying , merchandising and marketing objectives to achieve quarterly plans
* Develops yearly financial plans, merchandise assortments, and marketing strategies for the websites to support yearly planned objectives.
* Manages brand sites performance through forecasting and overall evaluation of business opportunities while mitigating identified risk
* Develops and maintains relationships with licensed partners
* Monitors performance versus plan and ly to identify trend opportunities
* Track and recap performance of items, categories, events and ecommerce KPI’s, DSF’s
* Collaborates with VP of Ecommerce to provide development opportunities for balance of team.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5-7 years of experience in a buyer or merchant role with e-commerce experience required
* Knowledge of brand management
* Strong knowledge of Retail math and Excel
Want to learn more about Perry Ellis International? Review our corporate page at www.pery.com