We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Port Washington, NY 11050
The Sr. Manager, eCommerce Operations & Project Management will be responsible for leading the daily order management operations for the eCommerce North America business, as well as leading and coordinating key multi-functional projects. This person will also be the key local contact for the Customization program. This individual will be responsible for daily operations, key performance indicators, key initiatives and best practices discovery and implementation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for managing day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting for web project-related initiatives. Projects will span multiple web sites and brands, sales and operations, both domestic and international
• Confidently lead intra-department and external teams to project success, using the most appropriate project management methodology
• Plan and Discover (e.g. Requirements gathering)
• Execute on the Plan (e.g. Project Control, Issues/Risk Management)
• Deploy (e.g. Coordinate the launch of a new website)
• Ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information
• Manage relationships with internal "customers" and external vendors
• Help track budget spend
• Optimize operation systems for all business sectors including: IBM Sales Center, SAP, CyberSource, banking portals, fraud analytics, shipping, order management, and customer service
• Identify opportunities to streamline operations and process improvements
• Logistics liaison to optimize day-to-day order fulfillment to ensure timely and efficient order processing
• Facilitate the Quality Assurance process
• Manage packing and shipping collateral / material and budgeting with warehouse team
• Liaison with payment processing vendor Cybersource, fraud management PFSWeb and payment portals BAMS, PayPal, Discover
• Manage inventory statuses (ready to ship, in-transit, backorder) and create best-in-class process and operations for informing consumers
• Monitor KPIs for customer service and identify improvement areas
• Oversee returns & cancellations performance
• 7+ years’ experience in eCommerce operations with increasing leadership responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Solid understanding of and experience in ecommerce business to resolve issues and problems.
• Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of management principles and practices including budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures