SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
Nautica is seeking a highly creative, experienced senior digital designer to join our growing creative team. This role is responsible for the conception and execution of creative deliverables for innovative, online digital media as well as traditional print materials. This includes TV, print, digital, and other categories.
Ideal candidates will work with the senior creative team to understand the overall creative strategy of the brand and have the ability to follow and execute on a creative brief. Must have experience with the creative process with strong concept and design skills coupled with technical dexterity and the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
This position requires high attention to detail with a passion to push the envelope in smart and creative ways. Must take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Seasonal in-house Agency brand creative
- Creation of video assets (concept/editing/output)
- Identity design and direction
- Seasonal look books [print / digital]
- Social media support
- Work with licensed categories to oversee creative execution of assets
- Concept and execute PR/special events/sponsorship digital assets
- Work with marketing team on brand strategy assets/internal brand development
- Required Skills:
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Visual Studio
- 3+ years experience with Interactive or Graphic Design and a great portfolio available online to prove it.
- Excellent typographical skills
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability and desire to adapt to new technologies and tools
- Ability to generate multiple and distinct design concepts
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames