SENIOR DESIGNER - Sweaters, Knits
Establsihed Young Women’s Contempory brand catering to the baby boomers is seeking a Senior Designer /merchandiser who has the ability and vision to select trends for private label programs in Sweaters, and knits
- Develop Concepts and manage all stages of design and strategy from concept to final style
- Responsible for designing sweaters, Cut/sew knits and the development of seasonal product lines and brand strategies
- Manage product assortments, time & action calendars, and development.
- Work with upper management reviewing product assortment
- Strong presentation skills
- Product development
- Work directly with customers- experience with Kohls, and Lane Bryant is a plus
- Shop Europe
- Knowledge of Technical design, and fit is a plus
- 4 direct reports
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
Send resume in word document, along with a link to your online portfolio.