SENIOR ANALYTICS MANAGER
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the
hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to
jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes,
swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and
gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages
personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores
across the United States and more than 87 shops internationally.
Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and
on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or
Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
We're looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to partner with our
marketing and business teams to answer key questions about how
to grow our customer lifetime value and revenue. This role will
help us discover the information hidden in our customer data,
and help us make smarter decisions to drive our business, meet
our KPI’s, and deliver the best customer experience. The ideal
candidate should have a deep understanding of consumer lifecycle
and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, a strong digital
background with a focus on email and experience managing 3rd
party data providers.
Your primary focus will be in generating actionable insights,
and partnering with channel owners to create strategic &
tactical insights that drive profitability across channels. You
will work closely with data analytics partners to apply customer
segmentation models for usage across marketing vehicles and
analyze results. Lastly, you must bring not just an analytics-
orientation, but the ability to use analytics to drive key
success metrics and revenue generation.
• Gather & analyze data to make strategic recommendations using
various tools (BI tools, 3rd party technology)
• Vendor relationship management with customer platforms and
ensuring strategic vendor needs are met
• Global team management – ensuring insights are appropriate for
• Must have the ability to work with data scientists to create
• Must be able to socialize data to impact businesses long term
and short term needs
• Builds ROI cases based on insights
• Develop contact strategies & manages lifecycle of customer
• Ability to work with data scientists on reporting needs to
ensure dashboards meet business needs
• Take quantitative and qualitative data insights and create
applicable marketing strategies
• 3 to 5 yrs experience working within a CRM-driven organization
with direct experience in creating reporting and dashboards
• Experienced on the commercial side (fashion or retail a plus),
and decidedly “hands-on” and not just theoretical.
• Proven track record of being able to work independently with
the business stakeholders with minimal direction and
proactively engage with them
• Excel at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand
by those around you.
• SQL experience a plus
• Experience with BI tools (i.e. Business Objects,
• Experience with Google Analytics, and/or Omniture, Coremetrics
• Experience with ESP Provider (ET, Cheetahmail…)
• Experience with AB & Multivariate testing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. i.e.,
translating complex concepts into layman’s terms and
influence both peers and senior leadership
• Works well with cross functional departments
Apply directly at our website using the link below. Please be
sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the referring website.