Alexis is an advanced women's contemporary line launched in 2008. Since then it has successfully established itself as a lifestyle brand, sold in over 250 exclusive boutiques worldwide and major retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Saks & Intermix.
The Senior Account Executive within our US commercial team will work alongside another Sales Director within the RTW category, across wholesale accounts in North America and International. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible with and partner with major business accounts and retailers, providing a smooth and consistent service in line with the Alexis wholesale strategy. The Senior Account Executive will also work with and need to build a strong apport with specialty boutiques as well.
• Directly responsible for account management of major client accounts and specialty retailers
• Have current relationships with specialty retailers around the world
• Together with the US Sales Director, implements business strategies by designated account and develops financial plans by account and product assortment.
• Have experience with off price retailers
• First point of contact for client queries such as RA requests, reorders, repairs, store locations, product search, etc.
• Develop seasonal projections to forecast sales, markdowns, margin and turnover
• Analyzing client performance and recommend strategies to drive business performance
• Collaborate with client accounts to define and execute strategies and identify opportunities
• Communicate with major accounts on initial budgets prior to market
• Manage existing business including driving performance, re orders, managing risk and liability, tracking shipping and selling etc.
• Strategize and execute on new business opportunity alongside other account executives.
• Present and sell seasonal collection to buyers from major/specialty stores. Manage, track and ensure shipment of all orders.
• Execute and summarize events and client activities for the brand.
• Prepare all informational packets and analysis for respective retailer meetings and presentations.
• Weekly sales reports to management to monitor performance
• Weekly review of accounts sell throughs to ensure timely turnover and monitor selling
• Build and update WTD, MTD, & YTD sales reports
• Conduct competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the market place and to influence strategy.
• Degree qualification desirable
• Strong sales experience and dealing with major accounts
• Fully Understand Retail math
• Prior experience in retail or wholesale environment essential
• Experience and knowledge of US department stores and specialist retailers
• National account management experience preferred
• Excellent problem solving skills and solution based
• Strong ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Agility and ability to react quickly with strong sense of urgency
• Aptitude to develop strong relationships built on respect and trust
• Robust analytical skills
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills are mandatory, Word proficiency
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Language skills a plus