To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The company has obtained both Dillard’s & J.C. Penney’s direct and indirect vendor numbers. A candidate with closed or 3rd-channel relationship to pursue immediate business opportunity would be a plus
- A minimum 5+ years selling experience in the junior and contemporary line market.
- Must be self-sufficient and results oriented team player with a focus and determination in maintaining, building and seeking new accounts
- Possess ability to determine strategies to maximize sales growth and have the necessary experience to ensure monthly and seasonal goals are achieved
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and able to quickly adapt to new and unique situations
- Excellent verbal, written, problem-solving, work well under pressure, and time management skills, with a proven track record of juggling priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing is a plus
- Current and/or prior relationship private label junior/contemporary required.
- Existing connection and experience with J.C. Penney, Kohl’s or other specialty stores with juniors/ contemporary is plus
- Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and a desire for success.
The position asks you to lead and introduce the company’s capabilities to potential buyers and seek out business opportunity.
- Manage the day to day communications with existing, new, and future key accounts
- Problem solve with the internal teams and Rep when issues occur.
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with company internal teams to ensure we’re executing buyers’ desired service levels while working together to resolve any issues.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers. Use insight in customer health and activity to successfully achieve renewal goals.
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Constantly keep closed relationship with potential key buyers and seek new opportunity