Crew Knitwear is a leading designer, manufacturer, and wholesaler of modern missy and juniors apparel selling primarily under the Bobeau, Bobeau Collection and H.I.P. (“HappeningIn the Present”) label. Crew’s styles are inspired by contemporary looks and appeal to a broad array of consumers through distinctive color palettes, attractive patterns and textures, and an emphasis on fit. Key products include soft knit tops, dresses, cardigans, pants, and skirts.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and process orders
- Write up all sample requests and track all sample requests
- Ship samples to buyers or to NYC
- Track samples to buyers or to NYC
- Confirm inventory for flash sale sites
- Confirm and review customer orders for accuracy, cancelled styles-report to customer any issues.
- Review OTS report to insure NYC and LA have new styles as new reports come up. –Keep LA OTS rack in order and edited.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a Whole Sales environment (preferable in the Apparel Industry)
- Highly organized and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Microsoft office Experience
- Excellent excel and pivot table skills
- Blue Cherry and Thread Vine experience is preferred.