The Sales Associate builds a following of customers and they are expected to be a consultant as opposed to a clerk. This means that in addition to following up with customers promptly and appropriately, the Sales Associate should work to establish a rapport that allows them to determine all of their customers needs and then show the appropriate product to meet those needs.
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers; acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers.
• Interpersonal Savvy – Relates to all types of people in an appropriate and helpful manner; builds appropriate rapport while building effective relationships.
• Integrity - Is a direct and truthful individual and doesn't misrepresent him/herself.
• Drive for Results – Consistently challenges themself and subordinates to meet goals.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• Previous work experience in a luxury environment
• Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
• Solid independent work ethic, exceptional time management skills, and high level of ownership
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
• College Degree preferred