SALES ASSOCIATE, NORTHBROOK - Chicago, IL
The Store Sales Associate represents the Company towards the customer and is responsible for contributing to the Store’s sales performance. He/she is a sales professional in the luxury goods sector and applies this professionalism in promoting the corporate image, in being an authority on the Prada product as well as in customer satisfaction and loyalty. Moreover, he/she collaborates in achieving the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the Department and the Store.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reach and surpass monthly sales goals as determined by Management.
- Complete wardrobing of all clients through inter-sales of all product in the Store (WRTW, MRTW, shoes, handbags, accessories and intimo).
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all products in assigned Product category and keep up-to-date on all Product categories in Store.
- Display versatility and responsibility for general Store activities, thus ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage sales and optimize each step of sales process ensuring all clients receive highest degree of sophistication and enjoyable service possible and foster development of loyal Prada shoppers:
- Welcome and know regular customers.
- Know customers’ needs, both expressed and less obvious.
- Demonstrate, recommend and style the products available; promote wardrobing.
- Schedule client appointments and pull merchandise for clients in advance of appointments.
- Ensure customer loyalty by collecting customer information and entering it into the database, thus building an extremely valuable clientele base that consists of high profile, international, professional and consistent customers.
- Accompany the customer to cash wrap and prepare packaging.
- Thank the customer; accompany the customer out and say goodbye.
- Follow-up with clients through telephone calls, letters, cards and special announcements
- Keep book of clients including sales records, records of all client preferences, colors, sizes and styles as well as records of clients’ life events (birthdates, etc.)
- Guarantee post-sale service (including without limitation follow-up on orders taken) with same spirit demonstrated during sale, following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty in order to promote the Brand image.
- Handle and rectify complaints, with support of a manager, if necessary.
- Align with style and qualitative standards of the Brand throughout Sales and post-sale process.
- Participate in department meetings, store meetings and all product presentations (for all Product categories) held in the Store.
- Take full advantage of all contacts with customers in the Store and promote both the Brand and Product.
- Ensure proper management of assigned products and back stock for which he/she is responsible.
- Reorganize products on display and ensure they are displayed properly in his/her department.
- Participate in the inventory process.
- Contribute to and create an overall positive atmosphere in the Store.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate any pertinent information gathered from customers to Management.
- Constantly keep up-to-date regarding fashion trends; know and monitor competition.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to professionally interact with management, coworkers and clients.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities.
- Flexibility in schedule and working hours.
- Strong customer service skills to provide courteous and precise customer satisfaction.
Essential physical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand on your feet for duration of shift.
- Ability to lift, move and hang merchandise and other items.
- Ability to open and close door.