The sales associate understands that every interaction, large or small, strengthens our mission, and delivers an exceptional experience utilizing the five senses. They represent the face of the brand in the community and provide the highest standards of client engagement to all.
- Is a bold, fun ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Responsible for creating an unparalleled, unique and genuine experience for every guest utilizing the 5 senses; sight, sound, smell, touch, taste.
- Maintains a welcoming environment that exceeds guest expectations.
- Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc.).
- Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
- Ensures that the store environment is engaging to all 5 senses of our guests with every store experience by following the 5 senses checklist.
- Focuses on building long-term relationships with guests through the connection of our brand and brand values.
- Consistently delivers value-added services to enhance the guest experience through our debossing and Willard customization programs.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the guest through positive body language and non-verbal cues.
- Anticipates guests' needs and is responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Prepare store for opening and closing procedures, ensuring all 5 senses have been activated.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Acknowledges and represents our brand mission of job creations and American manufacturing.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- To ensure a consistently memorable guest experience to drive future guest engagement.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the to the guest.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about American manufacturing and job creation
- Flexible and adaptable to become a team-oriented individual that fits in a collaborative fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and set own priorities and deadlines.
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated.
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service and sales productivity
- Minimum 2 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.