SALES ASSOCIATE - Luxury Handbag Brand - DOE + Commission
In this role, you will add to your established client book and utilize your outstanding sales skills to represent the brand’s elevated standards and commitment to customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated sales professional with extraordinary clienteling experience to partner with a well-known brand.
- Promoting the company’s commitment to providing exceptional customer and client service
- Accommodating client needs and requests; collaborating with internal staff to ensure an elevated client experience
- Serving as the brand ambassador to ensure all clients receive the highest level of service at every point of interaction
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of all available products offered by the brand
- Organizing and managing floor displays, as well as back stock and store inventory
- Additional responsibilities, as required
- At least 2+ years of experience in retail sales; background in luxury or contemporary goods preferred
- Handbag experience preferred
- Existing book of business ideal
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multitask competing priorities effectively
- Ability to meet sales goals and develop strategies for improvement
Please submit your resume for consideration!