Perry Ellis International is seeking a Sales Assistant for our headquarters in Miami, FL.
The Sales Assistant provides administrative support for the golf green grass division.
The Sales Assistant reports into the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process Tour Player orders whether blank product orders or custom tour production orders.
- Place sample purchase orders for the US, UK, Canada and South Africa; then track the product through obtaining both delivery and tracking information from vendors.
- Process sample invoices for payment.
- Continually update orders in through the development window.
- Correspond between Imports and warehouses regarding inventory and orders.
- Review documents to ensure creation and receipt of inventory.
- Communication with various Company Teams.
- Assist in planning the Green Grass Sales Meeting.
- Sales Support including:
- New Salesman Setup.
- Sales Reports: Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- Inventory transfer requests.
- Special project requests.
- Order production for both Callaway and Jack Nicklaus Green Grass:
- Confirm PO placement.
- Track delivery dates.
- Create air requests.
- Trade Shows
- Order samples for all workstations and conference rooms.
- Operational Assistance:
- Maintain appointment calendar
- Trade show greeter / receptionist.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Essentus, Business Objects, and Google Applications.
- Follow up skills are imperative.
- Time Management Skills.